|Home » We ARE different!|
Thank you for taking the time to follow this link. Hopefully you will come to the store and see for yourself why we are different from all of the other furniture retailers out there. Here are the highlights...
1. All of our furniture is American made. It comes from states like Inidana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Vermont, New Hampshire, and California. Not states named Zhejiang or Tianjin. Buying American made furniture from us benifits you in several ways: you are supporting our economy and the American furniture craftsmen, your furniture is made from American species of wood like cherry, oak, and maple, and dimensions and finishes can be modified to meet your specific needs.
2. We offer the best prices on the furniture we sell everyday. We don't have fictitious sales. No "liquidation" sales. No "retirement" sales. No "going out for business" sales. No "one day" sales. You get the idea. Please shop around. This way you will truly appreciate how we have been doing business for over 14 years. We are HONEST. Honest prices, honest products, honest answers to all of your questions. You might buy one or two dining room sets in your lifetime. Why should you be pressured to "buy it now becuase we are having some type of "sale""? You shouldn't. Our customers typically visit us, visit other retailers, then come back and buy from us; maybe in a week, maybe in six months. The pricing is still the same. No pressure here!
3. We are the largest dealer in the country of Warren Hile Studio furniture (if you like Stickley you'll love Hile), are the only authorized dealer in California of the entire Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation licensed furniture collection, and we offer the largest selection of Amish made furniture in Southern California.
4. In addition to being American made, our wood furniture is built of solid wood. No particleboard here!
5. We want to make the furniture shopping and buying experience a enjoyable one for you.
6. We have a small staff that is highly experienced and can help you meet your furniture needs. You will work with either Sheila or myself. There are no commissioned sales people. We all do what we do because we truly enjoy it and realize the need in the marketplace for a store like Furnishings Direct.
I hope you will come by soon. It would be a pleasure to meet you.